With the news hitting the internet that J.J. Redick would be releasing a rap album, I frankly couldn’t think of a worse idea initially. The most hated white player in NCAA basketball history venturing into the rap game? Really? Whose idea was this? I really want to know. Has to be the worst idea ever, right? (And we’ve come across some pretty bad ideas in the past).
Well after hours of considering it, I was able to come up with 10 ideas that might, MIGHT, be worse than putting money behind a J.J. Redick rap album.
1. Hiring Rex Ryan to narrate a children’s story.
2. A Charlie Weis sex tape.
3. A reality show entitled “Fatherhood” starring Antonio Cromartie.
4. Getting involved in a land war in Asia.
5. Signing Milton Bradley.
6. A Coach K polka album.
7. Hiring Dick Vitale to do the audio book for All Quiet on the Western Front.
8. Writing Moneyball II: The Story of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
9. Introducing Delonte West to your mom.
10. Drafting JaMarcus Russell.